This easy to make macaroni and cheese recipe, bursting with sharp cheddar flavor, can be started in the morning and be ready to feed your hungry family hours later.
Recipe makes 8 servings.
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the cooked macaroni in crockpot that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except 1 cup of the cheese. Mix well.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of cheese and then cover and cook on low setting for 5 to 6 hours or until the mixture is firm and golden around the edges.
- Do not remove the cover or stir until it has finished cooking.
- Serve and Enjoy.