Quick and easy to prepare, this macaroni and cheese recipe can cook while you are doing something else. When done, simply uncover, and serve this tasty recipe directly from the stone crock slow cooker.
Recipe makes 6 servings.
- 16 ounces uncooked macaroni
- 2 cups half-and- half or light cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounce size) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the cream, soup and butter until smooth; stir in the cheese and pasta.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-1/2 hours or until cheese is melted through.