This easy to make easy to clean up after main dish is cooked on the stove top. This recipe adds chicken breast and fresh broccoli florets for a one pan main meal.
Recipe makes 6 servings.
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves cut into small pieces
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups elbow macaroni — uncooked
- 1 pound Velveeta cut up into small cubes
- 12 ounces chopped broccoli florets
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add chicken; cook and stir for 4 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Stir in broth. Bring to a boil. Stir in macaroni and broccoli florets. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover.
- Simmer 8-10 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Add Velveeta and stir until Velveeta is melted.